You do not need to be registered with us to make an appointment and using our Private GP service does not affect your NHS GP registration. Should you be prescribed with medication, our on-site dispensing pharmacy means you won't have to travel or queue to pick up your prescription.
By choosing the Private GP Centre you can be confident you will receive a service which:
• is easy to access, offering same or next-day appointments at times to suit your busy life
• gives you complete control and maximum choice over your healthcare
• guarantees quality consultation time with an experienced GP
• offers privacy and complete confidentiality
• is supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, laboratories and over 160 leading consultants should further investigation or referral be necessary
• provides access to onward referral for allied medical services e.g. counselling, physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, acupuncture
• benefits from an on-site pharmacy.
With quick access to support and the highest standards of care, your health is in good hands. Whether you're looking for a prompt service that fits with your schedule or want an expert second opinion, you can be assured you will receive the highest standard of care with no hidden charges. All our private services are completely confidential and all medical treatments are administered by GMC registered doctors.
Private GP Services at St Joseph’s Hospital are provided by The IGP (The Independent General Practice). The IGP have been providing private GP services for over 15 years and were the first exclusively private GP service registered in Wales.
© St. Joseph's Hospital 2020